Monday, May 4, 2009

Jeff started his severance today, and I had today off, so we got to spend the whole day together!! It was great! We bought a BBQ grill and had an excellent dinner!!! Jeff is a superstar when it comes to putting things together - he put that grill together really fast!


Look - I planted a flower garden!! I am addicted to gardening now! There are a few plants I planted from seed that haven't come up yet, so we will see if they grow or not :) Hope so!! Next year we will raise it a little and add another layer of bricks so it will stand out more.


And here are a few pictures from my birthday!!! I had a great day!! I went to the spa with a few of my close girlfriends, then out to dinner with friends.


I LOVE getting pedicures!!!!!



I love these girls - I have known all of the them almost the whole time I have lived in AZ (8 years now)!!


My two best friends - Karen and Noelle.

Still inlove!!

2 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

Sweet BBQ! Good purchase for sure. Glad you had a great birthday Becky... looked like a fun day. We sure miss you guys. Any Oregon trips coming up??? We'll be there in June... a good reason to visit ;) Love ya, Heather

Lars said...

Happy Birthday! (just a little late)